Thursday, June 29, 2006

MARLBORO MAN

god im totally weak.


when not indulging in either of my duce favorite pastimes, crying or madhatterbayting, i really enjoy a good cigarette. some call them cancer sticks, some call them wayne gretzkeys, or smokes i guess. whatever you call them, they are a wild mix of beauty, pain, and a nice little break from a wild life which mostly involves picking up trash and being hella scared of everything.

one day the summer befoe hunior hear i just smoked some sweet sweet cheeba and my buddy nikolatiasman offered me a clove. i smoked it and was fucked up! i had to sit down while i was smoking it for i thought i would collapse onto the cold dirty ground had my butt not found a place to rest. that night i bought a pack. they were called dejarums i now remember. i recall being fasciminated-or with how it was only like 4.50 dollars for 20 of them. i smoked those hardcore for like a week until my lungs bled with lust for rebellion. oh what a sweet lust it was. cause less, or full of cause, only me knows. shortly after this i moved on to marbloro reds and here i am almost five years l8ter alligator. my main dude pilladinousaur lived by neenth and juudah and they always had buy i get one free menthol 100 mediums. we would take turns, real cute style, buying packs and giving one another one of them. its a wonder we never had sex. or did we...?

now a days im a 27 man and i just cant stop. my parents i am sure know i smoke althoguh i always deny it when they ask. i feel ashamed of it for some reason i guess. my 6-2 220 retard brother smokes, whcih is probably my fault, and even he had the guts to tell my parents he smokes. pahpeeple often inquire when i will stop smoking. i usually tell people when i gain knowledge of my first born being conceived, that is the day i will become, A MAN!

by the way freds, any kind of cisco with sparks is the fuckin shit. i have literally never had such a good time.

totally weak. fuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

!-- Site Meter XHTML Strict 1.0 -->