Sunday, November 07, 2010

TIP TUBE!


here is a good idea:
TIP TUBE!

it is exactly what it sounds like. rather than a jar, it is a tube that you put tips in. The tube will make the tipping experience more exciting for both the tipper and the tipee.

This is the kind of outside of the box thinking that has never landed me a job where I get tips.

Nonetheless, I feel that someone should do this. The jar is played.

Its fun sliding coins down anything.

Ideally, the business the tip tube would be in would have something to do with tubes. This might be a stretch but if people were presented with the opportunity to say "tubular" before, after, or during the time they are tipping that would really bring this whole thing together.





I wish I had more money.
When I do, I bet I will be wishing for the same thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

!-- Site Meter XHTML Strict 1.0 -->