Monday, March 30, 2009

What Happend At Work Today Part 3

We sell holsters. most of the time, people buy them for some sort of costume. Less often the customer will make it clear it is being purchased for a gun they own. Today, an old guy came in and wanted to see the holsters. He didnt look like a costume party kind of guy to me but you never know. I showed him a couple different kinds. After carefully looking at each one he told me he had his gun with him but didnt know if it was a good idea to pull it out. I suggested he could use the fitting room as long as he was "extra careful." after some time in the fitting room i asked if he needed any help. he asked me to help secure the shoulder strap. it was a tight squeeze with me, the old man, and his gun in that fitting room but in the end it all worked out. he liked it so much he wore it out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yikes, that could have gone many ways, none of which seem good

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

!-- Site Meter XHTML Strict 1.0 -->