Thursday, March 26, 2009

What Happend At Work Today Part 2

A man stumbled in with a walker. I inquired as to whether or not he would require my assistance in finding his desired purchase. He mumbled something about just getting out of general. He smelled pretty bad but considering my personal frequency of bathing, this sort of thing does not really bother me. The man found his way to our selection of sweatpants, released his hands from the walker, and hit the deck like he was in one of those trust exercises and his partner was untrustworthy. He spent the next 45 minutes on the floor. He spent roughly the first 15 minutes getting his pants off. I went to check on him and he was lying on the floor naked except for a tshirt and socks. The smell was getting worse but again, who i am to judge? He selected the sweatpants he wanted. A nice hunter green. good choice! he then spent the next 15 minutes getting the pants on. The remaining 15 minutes were spent napping. When he left I went to check out the location where it all went down. I could not believe it. He had left us a little gift in the form of feces from his personal collection. Customers began walking in and leaving quite quickly. action had to be taken. That very day my coworker gave me a spiders jersey which i have wanted for a very long time. Because of this I felt it was my duty to clean up the mess. I got a bag and put it over my mouth and wiped up the poop, vomiting in the bag as i cleaned. it was a great day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous bfg said...

nice! great visual description.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

!-- Site Meter XHTML Strict 1.0 -->