Friday, March 09, 2007

...and thats why they call me floppy.


Man, if those fingers could tell stories! WHOOHOO! I can tell you they would be pretty wild. Thats actually not true. I was lying. Im relatively sexually inexpierienced.
My life is going well. My room is really clean and I have a calendar now. Unfortunately, it appears i have nothing planned for the whole year. I like to mark each day with a big red X so that it appears to guests there is some sort of count going on. It looks good. Aside from this good news, my dirty fingernails are holding me back. I feel i have lots of potential but my gross fingernails are doing me nothing but a diservice. Eventually its just not gonna fly anymore with all the suits out there who are constantly riding me. Lay off jerks! At some time in the near future, i will come upon a fork in the road in which I must take one of two ways:

1)continue having dirty finger nails

2)bath on a regular basis and have clean fingernails

there are two types of people in this world. those with dirty fingernails, and those without. You can imagine which one of the two tends to be more succesful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

!-- Site Meter XHTML Strict 1.0 -->