Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Mary Kate and Ashley Lightweight Go Part 1


When I was 11 and my idiot brother was 8, we went to a barbeque at my Mom's friend's house. There was a hammock on location so naturally i decided to kick my feet up and really enjoy myself. Due to how cool I am, my brother saw me in the hammock and naturally wanted to take my place. NOT BLOODY LIKELY! I had him bring me various beverages with the promise that in due time, he would be able to enjoy the hammock in place of me. After nearly an hour of this he started to become quite aggitated. I told him that if he re-enacted the mary kate and ashley dance where they put one hand in front of you face up and the other behind you face down and muttered various things about being Egyptian, that he could have the luxurious hammock. Then my mom came and said we were leaving. He really flipped his shit and ruined the rest of my day. THe point of this story is that Mary Kate and Ashley have been a long time inspiration to me and i just wanted to pay some hommage to them. they earned it!

Here are just of few of the many fantastic music videos:




"Walk Like"
I actually really like this song. no fake. the choreography and special effects are really unmatched by any other entertainers. I first saw this video when i was home sick from school in 4th grade. It was a real mind-fuck then and remians as so today. God bless the Mary Kate and Ashley fans who were kind enough to put these up on the internets.





"No One Tells The President What To Do"
What a relatable problem. Arent you guys sick of grownups telling you what to do all the time. Thats what I like about Mary Kate and Ashley is their ability to relate to people on their own level. I imagine, and apparently they did too, that no one can tell the president what to do, and for this reaon, it would be quite the position to hold. The guy playing Clinton was perfect for the role. I would liek to shake the casting directors hand for that great pick. He even plays the sax. My favorite part it when they threaten to kick an ambassador to the moon for making them not play with their food.





"Brother For Sale"
Once again, another relatable problem here for your average Joe. I know i would like to sell my brother. His skills include smoking lots of pot, lying, and making my parents life a living hell.





"Sand, Sand, Glorious Sand"
Who doesnt like sand? Answer me that. Mary Kate and Ashley straight lace this broad on the importance of sand. I really like this song. It was stuck in my head for about me week. The choreography is nice and simple. I think they kind of look like Larry David's wife in this one. Tell me Im wrong!


Dont worry guys, there will be many more Mary Kate and Ashley music videos coming soon so you dont need to get upset

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i 'bated hard to all three of those videos. Hilarious shit, your insight will guide me through my daily struggles.

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the part about your brother's skills.

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

id like to stick my chili macarito in those girls

7:49 PM  
Blogger that huberok said...

lets cut it out with the sexual references to Mary Kate and Ashley. I judge people by what they bring to the table, not by how they look. follow suite. triv

10:57 PM  
Blogger willy said...

i like how you added "Part 1" to the title of this post. I'm really pumped on Part 2, and maybe even Part 3 (?).

how much do you think you would get for your brother at the alemany flea market?

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd pay two bic lighters for your brother at a flea market. But he'd better come with clothes and slightly clean.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think they look more like carmella the wife on sopranos than larry david's wife.

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

!-- Site Meter XHTML Strict 1.0 -->