Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Your boy got jacked!




For all you hip cats out there that have never been robbed, let me tell you its not as fun as you may have heard it was. My bag got stolen from behind the counter at my new job on the "block that don't stop." here is a list of what I lost:


1) super hip timbuk2 bag. without this bag all my hipster street cred is lost in the wind.


















2) CD player which I specifically use instead of an Ipod so that I do not get robbed. Its like rain, on your wedding day. dont you think?










3) my favorite compact disc to cry to.













4) my favorite candy to listen to raven in my eyes and cry to. this is a biweekly thing for me. it keeps my huge ego in check.




5) I was almost done. I'll never finish it.






















6) My BrAtZ school binder containing everything I had accomplished in school as of yet. this was probably the most important thing I lost besides the nickatina album. I tried to tell my teachers the situation I was in and received less sympathy than a depressed child molester! I want to scream at them, " I know I look like I smoke lots of weed but I have cut back a lot!." the rules and regulations of life really bring me down. basically I am completely fucked in school.


All I can think about is someone enjoying my hilarious notes from class while listening to raven in my eyes masticating upon some delicious everlasting gobstoppers!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good thing there were no jordans in there!

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo, no shit tho,
raven in my eyes goes for like a bill on amazon.com

7:44 PM  
Blogger willy said...

i had my copy of raven jacked, too. the other cds taken were cam'rons confessions of fire and redman's doc's da name. i was so impressed with the cd thief's taste that i wasn't even that mad. this was from a small house party though, so its a little different. that sucks to get shit ganked from work.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

!-- Site Meter XHTML Strict 1.0 -->