Monday, April 09, 2007

muni, joni, and my new job doesnt suck

+=whoa!



I've totally been lezzing out recently as I have gotten a tad more than lightweight into Joni Mitchell. Initially, I was under the impression that she was from San Francisco. I found out she wasn't and felt a little uncomfortable for a while then decided I was still down. For the past some 7 years I have really only listened to rap music. I realized sometimes it can get a little negative. The level of lezz-outidness is off the charts!

Joni Mitchell - "Blue"

Thanks toMac Jay for this because I had never heard it but what a kawinkadink ehh?! Thanks Buddy!

Mac Dre - "Bonus Track" [feat. Dubee & P.S.D. Tha Drivah]


I've been working on a life changing movie for a while and it is taking up most of my pondering life time. This movie might be the greatest thing ever. We will see.

I also got a new job where I actually don't have time to do nothing for 8 hours. Today I helped a man who had been in jail for thirty years and had gotten out two days ago buy a whole new outfit. After I didn't bring him his pants fast enough he inquired whether or not I thought him putting some "lead in my ass" would make me move any faster. I said maybe then began to bring him his desired items faster. He was not the type of man who felt it necessary to use the fitting rooms. He had no qualms with changing in the store. He stayed in the store for another hour which seemed strange because he kept telling me he didn't have all day. He also somehow got the impression I thought him and his cousin who he was with were poking and got really upset. three hours after he left the store I found all the clothes he had come into the store with kicked under some other clothes. Needless to say I was nothing less than impressed. What a move! Go into a store and buy all new clothes and leave your old clothes behind! I picked his clothes up with a bag, like one might pick up poop, and left them outside. We also listen to KISS 98.1 FM! and that station really gets the party going. When you work in retail and a quarter of your customers are on drugs, nothing like some "We want the funk" to get them to spend money and hopefully not yell at me. My new Job is the greatest thing that has happened to me in a very long time. I am no longer embarrassed when people I know see me at work.


fuck yeah!



if you have not seen this video, now is your chance. The best part is when they ghost ride the train at West Portal.

its go time.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job dude. you have the people skills by now to deal with people who are releaesed from long prison sentences. props to some shit you're psyched on finally.

10:21 AM  
Blogger willy said...

the new job sounds great!

i had forgotten about that muni turfin video. thanks for that. i really like how they sit down right when they're done turfin, as if to say, "what are you talking about? i wasn't just turfin". even though they totally were.

me and oliver watched the turfapino/giggdestrian video about twenty times last week. you should get back into that. it's hilarious.

6:18 PM  
Blogger STACEY said...

Congratultions J. Hubes on a job well earned. But where is this magical land patronized by ex-convicts? Mens Warehouse?
Seriously, I'd like to know. If any of your clients are looking for a 'good time' tell them you know of someone. i'll e-mail you my number, no questions asked.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

make me a joni mitchell cd blud.

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

!-- Site Meter XHTML Strict 1.0 -->